Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gaming Chairs

Default Gaming Chairs

I got mine from Office Works. Just go there, test some out and pick the one you want. I would suggest increasing your budget because if you are going to sit on it a lot for the next few years, might as well have a comfortable one.

I would suggest you, use Ace Bayou by X Rocker which comes with the comfy cushion and a control panel to control the volume. You can sit for longer hours as the high back and dense cushion supports your spine and butt as well.

If you can afford it I really recommend a Herman Miller Aeron. They cost a small fortune but I've never had a more comfortable chair. They have a 10 year warranty as well so that's a plus. I'm quite fond of the ZQ Raging Alien as well. It's a lot cheaper and is one of the most comfortable of the racing style gaming chairs I've sat in.

My gaming set up is in front of a TV so my chair of choice is a recliner.

Gaming involves a hell lot of focus, concentration, and intensity at the same time. Top keep this criterion on the same level a gamer requires a gaming chair that keeps him stable for the entire gaming period.

I required a similar gaming chair for longer hours and a friend suggested me to see this [http://chairthrone.com/best-desks-chairs-for-gaming]

Every chair is unique in its own way and varies from user to user. Hope it helps!

hjeheheheheheh That's a awesome image. well done. I have diablo x-one. Very good for a long gaming day. You should check it. I bought it in Europe and spend around $150.

DxRacer is amazing. I love my damn DXRacer chair.

you might want to spend a little time browsing this page http://pc4u.org/best-gaming-chairs/