Default Funk vs Crowsfoot

A video I made out of a chance online encounter between myself and one of my squadron mates the other day.

Improvement? I think so.

High quality version available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHJaNL-NBIw

test

I'm gonna do what I did last time, so stay tuned for edits.

I think the transition for your name was cool, but "Crowsfoot" is a little too long for that sort of thing. Reminds me of the trailer for Terrence and Phillip.

Also, is there any particular reason your mate is dogfighting with an A-10? Seems a little odd.

Well, he was actually heading in for a strike when he was bounced by the Mig 29. I was flying by, and went "hmm, what is going down over there? Oh, that A-10 isnt friendly seeing as it just shot down that Mig..."

I agree about the transition, it didnt work for his long name...

I think I may have asked this before... Which game is that?

Lock On Modern Air Combat: Flaming Cliffs.

Soon Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will be released, meaning we will be able to fly online alongside DCS:Blackshark pilots in the same server.

O, War-Eyes, was just looking back over this - Only two minor criticisms, does that mean, god forbid, that you actually liked this one?

was looking for this information, I will add this site to your favorites!

I've been looking for this information for a long time, I'm happy to join your community!