Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default Post your PC and Stuff

Because it's a new year, and I'm sure we all have new toys to show off.
    Just like the old thread. Only... new....

Here's some shots of my PC and Stuff.

Here is some of everything.

Things that will be changing: Jaycar get my replacement amp in one day, and the sub will actually be powered. New keyboard arriving on Friday.

I nice fish-eye POV shot

And some guts.

Should have gotten compression fittings for everything when I bought my waterblock.... Looks much nicer and I'm a lot less afraid of bending to tubing so it pops off.

Edit: That guts shot was taken minutes after mixing the coolant. It's not that murky anymore. Still just as green.
    Last edited by Gatorade-Boy; 15-11-11 at 09:56 PM.

Default Post your PC and Stuff v2011

My PC is the same as before so current Mame cab progress.
    http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz89/9warbane/mamecab.jpg

Some of the t-moulding will need gluing down and that brown thing is clear acrylic.

Now that is cool.
    You built that all yourself?

Yeah, there's some older pics HERE.

Picked this up today from work!

Its a heater core from a land rover defender, i wonder how well it would work as a pc radiator

With a Rad that size, assuming your home isn't a hot box, you should be able to run it passive.
    I reckon you should get some sort of flow diverter or something, so you can switch between your 240 and that rad, for when you want some peace and quite.
    Or just put it in your loop with the other rads. With their surface area combined, you could probably run them all passive.

God damn, I want a TJ11.
    $579 doesn't even seem too ridiculous, unlike my usual reaction to awesome things with huge prices, being, just giving up on it all together, I'm actually trying to think of ways to come up with the money in a short space of time.

Only problem with buying one at this point is a few things.
    One. I'm poor. After buying a new waterblock, keyboard and subwoofer parts, I'm completely broke.
    Two. I have a mATX 775 motherboard that will look stupid in such a huge case. Which I hate, but cannot really upgrade without going to a new socket. Problems with this, means I would need a new CPU and RAM as well, costing even more. And not just that, but my options are, AM3, I know, best price/performance and all that, but I would prefer to buy Intel for a few reasons. X58, which has CPUs surpassed by 1155 in performance and price, or 1155, which, although has great CPUs, doesn't really have any good motherboards. That pretty much leaves the x58 replacement, which will cost a boat load when it comes out.
    And I have no money.

BUT GOD DAMN I WANT A TJ11!

Also, why are they out at PCCG, but not anywhere else? Including Newegg? Someone forgot to tell them not to release it yet?

Three Words.

PCPP MyPC Competition.

A little birdy told me we are going to give away a P67 ATX Mobo this month....

Do I have to be a subscriber to enter?
    Because, that is something that I am not...

nope, subb and mypc are different prizes.