Default [FS] Old PCPowerplay Editions [BRIS]

Hey guys.

Just doing a cleanup and thought I'd see if anyone wanted any issues of PCPP before they all end up in the recycling.

All are DVD versions and are in very good condition. Most should even still have the DVDs.

Available are issues:
    106, 107, 109 and 111 - 170 (inclusive).

Let me know if you want any of them. They are free and pickup would be from southside Brisbane. I am willing to post at buyer's expense.

I'll leave this up for about a fortnight or so before they're gone for good. Hopefully some of these issues can help you fill gaps in your own collections.

PS: Also have a fair few Atomic MPC Issues around. Let me know if you're after any of them and I'll see if I've got the ones you're after.

Am I safe to assume no one wants these?

Hmmm - I would be interested but I'm in rural melbourne.... Any idea what the postage would be c.o.d. ?

I can attempt to get an estimate for you if you'd like. Which issues were you after?

Anything before issue 150 would be awesome but in the interest of preserving such a quality publication and the fact that no-one else seems interested, why don't we just see what the lot would cost to send and go from there?
    I was going to see what the cost was using the online australia post cost calculator but it needs the weight and size of the package to work. (my postcode is 3293 if that would help you get an estimate :} )

Where would the seller be located XD
    >Doesn't even know simple logistics
    >I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy ~ Zok
    Da' Rigging Mon' : MSI GD-65, Fractal Design Define R4, Gigabyte 770 OC Edition 2GB, i5 4670K, Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB, Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler, Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB , Seasonic M12II 750W, BenQ GW2255HM 21.5in, TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps

I'm in Brisbane.

I have almost every issue ever printed still so I have done my bit of preservation.
    Gamer since before you were born
    2x 980 Ti, 4770k OC, Hero VI, AX1200, 256Gb Hyper X, 1866mz Corsair Vengeance, 128SSD Now (games) 2x WD Blacks 1Tb. BIG PHAT Watercooling loop Steam & Origin: ArkaynAdrian.