Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Cross{x}Hair View Post

I'm wondering, are we sure Beiber isn't being cast as batgirl?
    if that happens aint watching it
    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on!" Steam

Looks like some prime internet trolling right there.

EDIT: Poking about on Twitter (I'm bored, ok) it looks like he just announced that he's doing something with Funny or Die. Seems pretty likely that this will turn out to be some kind of worst case scenario Batman vs Superman casting skit.
    Last edited by Jackablade; 14-09-13 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackablade View Post
    Looks like some prime internet trolling right there.

EDIT: Poking about on Twitter (I'm bored, ok) it looks like he just announced that he's doing something with Funny or Die. Seems pretty likely that this will turn out to be some kind of worst case scenario Batman vs Superman casting skit.
    DAMN YOU, you spoiled it:S it was announced it was fake so soon after the reveal, but alot of people didint know

I was trying to have sum fun:S sadface /tear.
    Please Help me Decide on my GPU upgrade and monitor:)
    http://forums.pcpowerplay.com.au/sho...ossy-gone-noob

I am going to agree with Deus. Affleck could be a great Batman. Keaton was the best batman and he seemed like a choice no one would back like Deus says.
    Look how shit Christian Bale is as Batman.

I will wait and see. Plus a slightly silly rather than a realistic but not Nolan take on Batman could be good again.
    Oh and before I forget, Affleck is fine. The scripts he takes are shit.
    Gamer since before you were born
    2x 980 Ti, 4770k OC, Hero VI, AX1200, 256Gb Hyper X, 1866mz Corsair Vengeance, 128SSD Now (games) 2x WD Blacks 1Tb. BIG PHAT Watercooling loop Steam & Origin: ArkaynAdrian.

He's doing JL and JL2 i saw some post where an ex-dc employee vented her stress out on how the staff is getting laid off who work their butts of day and night while snyder and those who're failing dc and warner are getting the big bucks.