Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Godzilla (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranties View Post
    If you lob missiles into a fluffin Cyclone, will it stop the cyclone? Nooooooo.
    Sure it does. Haven't you seen Sharknado?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackablade View Post
    Sure it does. Haven't you seen Sharknado?
    The centrifugal force of a carcarion carcarius differs from that of Godzilla.
    ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at? Keep scrolling!

Watching this really just drove home the fact for me that reason why they have had so much trouble making and why we will never see big lovecraft/chtulhu movie. Hollywood just does not want a movie where they can't cram in a love story and it must have a happy ending where the humans save the day. Usually by some gruff military dude.

If you had removed the love story from this movie it would not have changed in the slightest, hell the only reason women exist in this movie is to be a love interest from the main characters.

Godzilla is one of my favorite movies and I like it very much. The movie from Gareth Edwards was really famous during those days. The character Ford and his father Joe find an evidence painting to the existence of giant creatures. When the creatures were classified, Godzilla, rises to fight them.

The version from the late 90' is absolutely cool. Okay, it's a movie of my childhood but at least there was a plot, not only a action.
    To want to, is to be able to.

Watching this truly just drove home the reality for me that motivation behind why they have had so much inconvenience making and why we will never observe huge lovecraft/chtulhu film. Hollywood simply does not need a film where they can't pack in a romantic tale and it must have an upbeat consummation where the people spare the day. More often than not by some rough military man. Do my Research Paper for Me

The form from the late 90' is totally cool. Alright, it's a motion picture of my adolescence yet at any rate there was a plot, not just an activity. Profile Essay

Ford Brody (Aaron Taylor-Johnson), a Navy bomb expert, has just reunited with his family in San Francisco when he is forced to go to Japan to help his estranged father, Academic Paper Writing Service

Joe (Bryan Cranston). Soon, both men are swept up in an escalating crisis when Godzilla, King of the Monsters, arises from the sea to combat malevolent adversaries that threaten the survival of humanity. The creatures leave colossal destruction in their wake, as they make their way toward their final battleground: San Francisco. Buy Essays for Cheap