Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Chernobyl, Mod for Call of Pripyat

http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl

So, This mod has been released for a few months now and the current version 1.3.09 is very stable.
    So in short, a sandbox freeplay version of the stalker series. It covers all the maps from all three games from the Cordon and swamps, right through to the NPP and also includes the three CoP maps as well, and an original map just for CoC.
    The ability to join any faction such as the loners, clear sky, the bandits and even the military as well as a few others.
    Another amazing feature is the amount of addons developed so far for the mod, from new models for npcs, arsenal and weapons mods, to a new game mode called factions wars where you take direct control of a faction (not one I have tried yet myself) and dominate the maps.

I've put quite a few hours into it already and foresee many more as more and more addons by other modders are made.
    Not only was CoC made to be a decent stalker free play experience, it is a significant modder's resource.

Requires Stalker Call of Pripyat to be installed however CoC is essentially a stand alone game installed in a separate folder with it's own launch executable.

(Sorry if the writing is not up to par, it's too damn hot and writing is not my forte)

Sweet, I always feel like playing a STALKER game but I've been through CoP so many times there's not many surprises left. The CoP improvements make SoC a little bit annoying for me. I've got Clear Sky but never actually played it. I heard it's the most buggy and least good so I'm worried it might ruin the series for me.

This looks like the best of all the worlds
    Being horny is not freedom of speech.
    "pappoiya, pappoiya..." this guy ->

Most of the bugs in clear sky have been solved, especially with mods.
    As for not being as good as the others, well, I thought it was quite good up until the last segment/area that became very linear.

I had a real quick play around with this, even on medium settings I'm only getting 20-30fps on a GTX980Ti
    I kind of looks like arse too, like way worse than Call of Pripyat. I'll have to do a bit of tweaking to find a better balance I guess.
    Being horny is not freedom of speech.
    "pappoiya, pappoiya..." this guy ->

Quote Originally Posted by badminton View Post
    I had a real quick play around with this, even on medium settings I'm only getting 20-30fps on a GTX980Ti
    I kind of looks like arse too, like way worse than Call of Pripyat. I'll have to do a bit of tweaking to find a better balance I guess.
    Try turning grass detail density down and trying dx10 or 9. Also restart the game after changing advanced setting, only seems to take affect after a restart.

This really increased my frame rate, also running a 980ti.

I love games any type specially bike racing.

how many games types are here you know?