Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ain't nothing left but babies and memories man

^That's pretty much my friends on facebook.

Bahaha.
    The world is the dreamland where we get to share with others.

Gosh. Bit like driving through that town that used to have those really good pies but now they're dry and served with a grimace.

Wow this post takes me back. Oh the memories!

Posting in an epic thread.

In before lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Untit1ed View Post
    Posting in an epic thread.

In before lock.
    Ain't nobuddy 'ere ta lock it doon son, just a few of the "ye old tumblyweeds"
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

One last ride too. Well I managed to get over 10,000 posts and ten years in here. Still in contact with many people I met thanks to these forums, I doubt I'm alone in that either.

The legacy of this place is immortal.

Peace out,
    Jimmy

I hammered this place pretty hard when I was at uni between 2000 and 2005. Lots of good times were had. I even made two IRL friends from here. Times changed though. Traffic died down, I developed RSI in my arms, and gaming took a back seat, eventually stopping complelely. The last 6 years for me have been focussed on a new career, starting a new relationship, ending it, getting back together again, moving house, having a son, getting married, and finally sorting out my RSI issues.

For those of you who are interested, Catters is currently on a road trip around Australia with Mrs Catters.

While I'm here, I might as well ban some spammers and delete some posts.
    Last edited by Coconut Monkey; 22-06-17 at 09:59 PM.
    Bored silly.

Woo - lay down that big ol' banhammer son.

Good to hear Catters is livin life - didn't know him well but that dude made me laugh :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.