Default looking for a software that could record web meetings

I am looking for a software that could record meetings/conference. The software should be mobile and PC compatible and can easily record meeting to the cloud or local hard drive. I need it for future reference and training purposes. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Got it! You could check reviews online and compare before you consider a software. But, I'm also eyeing for the best and still reading about the cloud based video conferencing service of Brother. I don't know if you have encountered about it in the internet. It is said that they have a cloud based storage great for meeting recordings, presentations and videos. You could read about it at Top Ten Reviews.
    Last edited by ChainBuster; 07-12-16 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainBuster View Post
    Got it! You could check reviews online and compare before you consider a software. But, I'm also eyeing for the best and still reading about the cloud based video conferencing service of Brother. I don't know if you have encountered about it in the internet. It is said that they have a cloud based storage great for meeting recordings, presentations and videos. You could read about it at Top Ten Reviews.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Anyway, is there any other options aside from Brother? I want to present atleast 2 or 3 providers for my training supervisor and just let him choose.

I think you should use Webex and Microsoft Live Meeting. Many others software are available in the market, please search on the Internet.