Default Need help re-installing Windows.

Hey guys,

So I experienced problems with my booting up around a month ago. While I was updating my chipset drivers, I had a brownout and my PC screwed up, with Windows corrupted on my SSD and me being unable to access BIOS.
    When I booted up, it directs me to the Windows Diagnoses options l and after trying all of them I still can't boot.
    I cannot even access BIOS on my MB anymore so I can't change any settings in BIOS.

After using a laptop for a while, I got a new parts but I was wondering if I could still use my old SSD (I think the problem was the MB as I couldn't access BIOS anymore).
    I was wondering how can I clear Windows from my SSD and do a fresh install? If I boot off USB whilst the SSD is connected, won't the OS in the SSD override the USB boot, going back to diagnosis recovery? Or could I plug in a USB and boot off that first, connect the SSD at the partition window then refresh so Windows can detect it and then delete the old partition there?

What can I do here?
    TLDR: Corrupted Windows installed on old SSD. How can I wipe and reinstall windows on it. Only have a laptop and USB bootdrive at my disposal

Thanks in advance.

nvm, realised this forum died ages ago. RIP PCPOWERPLAY. You will be missed.

can't really help you there bud, but yeah this forum died ages ago.
    i5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 EVO | GA-Z77X-UD3H | Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB | Geforce GTX 670 | Sandisk Extreme SSD 240GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm HDD | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Corsair 600TM Case | Samsung 24" LED | W7 Ultra

ah, good to know there's at least someone around here.

The SSD should be ok - if you set primary boot method in the bios to the USB you should be able to start a new install of windows and get it to wipe the SSD and create a new partition.

Going back under my rock now - the light - she burnssss :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.