Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Game are you currently playing?

Hello to those who still lurk here. How are you?

What game(s) are you currently playing?

I've personally just spent about the last 3 weeks playing ARK with friends and currently rotating between Conan Exiles and Portal Knights.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2310 MOBO: AsRock H61M-VS GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 2GB Overclocked RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1333mhz 2x(4GB) PSU: Antec EarthWatts 750W

Battlelog/Origin: SilverScope9
    Steam: Sscope9
    PS4: sscope9
    XBL: silverscope9

Hey ho Silver (away) - heh couldn't resist.

Long time no see matey.

Been playing Diablo 3 on and off for a while now, intermingled with a few HOG's i've picked up. Currently jumping back into Deus Ex : Mankind Divided - looks like they have finished patching it for a bit and its running stable with no crashes for me now so here goes.

Haven't been able to get really stuck into anything for quite some time now so I watch my backlog of movies instead - here's hopeing Deus Ex bites :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

The last game I completed (Jan.) was Diablo 2, for the first time.

I have several to play: Dark Souls 2 - SOTFS, Mafia 3, The Witcher 3 & Watch Dogs 2. I haven't felt like gaming much, due to other priorities & a recent lack of interest. Although the 'drive around starting fights with people and looking for random amusement in GTA V' bug may bite again.
    Last edited by paulc; 21-02-17 at 08:12 PM.

Talos principle: road to Gehenna and my usual CS GO.
    i7 3930K l 32GB l TRUE 120 l 960GB SSD 300GB VR 10 000RPM l 7970 3GB l DX79SI l 2x30" DELL l 620W CORSAIR l SCYTHE FANS l CM STACKER 830 EVO l Z-2300 l W7 PRO l

Quote Originally Posted by paulc View Post
    The last game I completed (Jan.) was Diablo 2, for the first time.

I have several to play: Dark Souls 2 - SOTFS, Mafia 3, The Witcher 3 & Watch Dogs 2. I haven't felt like gaming much, due to other priorities & a recent lack of interest. Although the 'drive around starting fights with people and looking for random amusement in GTA V' bug may bite again.
    I had a look at Mafia 3 - found it to be a bit clunky and uneven for me.
    Tried the first watch dogs - not too bad, the second is supposed to be way better from all I've heard.
    Personally I'm waiting to be able to afford the DLC for Witcher 3 - pretty sure I'm gonna get hooked when I start it again so I want it to be complete :}

Dark souls 2 - arrgh stay away it will drive you insane and keep you coming back for more at the same time - haven't jumped back in for quite some time - losing over 80k in souls is rather demoralising, especially from something as stupid as stepping off a ledge

Good Luck to ye :}

Oh yeah - and Deus Ex bit me - woohoo :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

I really like to read the instructions and methods of the games.i like to play this game.i really very excited to read this article.thanku for including this topic.i hope you more topic.

these days Im playing Rust on our own server "Anzac" and Playerrun Battlegrounds and with my son (who is interstate), Dawn of War 3, Sniper Ghost warrior 3, Ghost Recon and Alan Wake.

NFS and then CS:GO
    keep your cs:go game fresh with https://case51.com/en and enjoy!

I'm playing Battle Ground

Halo: Custom Edition is still going hard for me, i have a computer that can play all new games at a decent fps and here i am playing halo 1. haha