Default AORUS GTX1080ti Xtreme Edition

Hey Guys,

We here at Gigabyte/ Aorus are excited to be bringing you the newest flagship card from our line-up:
    The Aorus GTX1080ti Xtreme Edition
    F_20170327161694vJuWVA.PNG
    Featuring our patented stack fan cooler, the Aorus GTX1080ti Xtreme Edition ensures that the entire PCB is cooled, with no space on the card left uncovered. With our Gigabyte Ultra Durable guarantee and our aerospace grade PCB coating, your card is made to last.
    F_20170327161638ykz6Y2.PNG
    Powered by the amazingly powerful pascal architecture from Nvidia, the Aorus GTX1080ti Xtreme Edition brings unprecedented performance without compromises, and also featuring full RGB customisability on all sides of the card (Backplate Aorus logo, Aorus logo on the side, and RGB X on the cooler).
    F_201703271616890E4nSe.PNG
    In addition to the 3 fan cooling solution, the Aorus GTX1080ti Xtreme Edition also comes with a copper backplate that helps to dissipate heat from the rear of the GPU, utilizing extra surface area through grooved fins on the copper backplate. This leads to lower fan speeds at the same operating temperature, or lower temperatures at the same fan speeds, increasing overall performance!
    F_20170327161599gzn5Qh.PNG
    In addition, we are proud to have an Xtremely comprehensive I/O on the card, including upto 3 HDMI displays (With one extra HDMI port at the front of the card), 3 DP displays, and still including one DVI-D output.

And featuring 4 years of warranty when registered at the AORUS website, you can rest easy knowing your card is covered.

We hope you're as excited as we are for this new top-of-the-line graphics card
    Roscosity | Gigabyte ANZ Community Manager
    Gigabyte VGA

Excessively wide, and still got orange accents :/

Not wide enough you mean!
    i7 3930K l 32GB l TRUE 120 l 960GB SSD 300GB VR 10 000RPM l 7970 3GB l DX79SI l 2x30" DELL l 620W CORSAIR l SCYTHE FANS l CM STACKER 830 EVO l Z-2300 l W7 PRO l

Quote Originally Posted by TrigrH View Post
    Excessively wide, and still got orange accents :/
    Unfortunately the feedback from the community in other regions was positive for the orange accents (I would prefer straight black)
    And the card's massive cooler helps with the performance and cooling, so there IS a trade off
    Our Aorus motherboards do support PCI-E spacing that allows these cards to be in SLI though
    Roscosity | Gigabyte ANZ Community Manager
    Gigabyte VGA

Quote Originally Posted by Roscosity View Post
    Unfortunately the feedback from the community in other regions was positive for the orange accents (I would prefer straight black)
    And the card's massive cooler helps with the performance and cooling, so there IS a trade off
    Our Aorus motherboards do support PCI-E spacing that allows these cards to be in SLI though
    WORLDWIDE POLL:
    http://www.strawpoll.me/12684894/r

I'm trying to get hold of a couple of these:

http://www.evga.com/products/product...11G-P4-6696-KR
    Rampage V Extreme/5930X@3.5GHz/32GB x 2100MHz RAM/30"Dell@2560x1440/H100/Corsair1500W/Corsair 900D/EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked SLI/Loads of Noctua fans

I much prefer the Gigabyte G1 Gaming OC 1080Ti than any of the Aorus cards. While I appreciate that these over-sized cards are becoming more popular and dare I say 'mainstream' in their acceptance. They're just too much hassle when it comes to chassis compatibility. Especially SFF.

I'm glad Gigabyte have continued to engineer a true 2-slot GTX 1080Ti with a custom cooler, and as such that's the one I'll be buying. Also the inclusion of DVI ports on the custom PCB designs is very welcome.
    (in China) Management has grown accustomed to mistreating the workers, and the workers expect to be mistreated, and barely give it a thought."