Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 9,693rd Postcount Thread

Oh man I can't believe my password still works. What a sad state of affairs. I can remember I was waiting and waiting to make a 10k thread and then I never got to it because the forum slowed down so much. Alas, the only way for me to get to 10k will be for me to self-reply 307 times, so here it is.

Shoutouts:
    - DavidBowie
    - Strudel
    - Crapmaster
    - Grish
    - Hoiyes
    - Zep
    - Pooman
    - ROM
    - Catweazle
    - Noobule
    - Draconic
    - DDL
    - ElPrez
    - Whatever Darren Wells' name was, I can't even remember now
    - Elvis
    - Grez
    - Burge
    - What was the name of that guy who used to work for Tantalus? Jack something?
    - Jackrabbit
    - Preacher

And everyone else I forgot.

RIPCPP.

Actually Kondrakin gets a shout out too because he's keeping this forum on life support ALL BY HIMSELF.

Woo - yay me :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

SURPRISE‽

Don't ask me why or how I found myself on here or how I remembered my bloody account after all these years. But I was looking googling E3 news and I noticed PCPP had a news post; which lead to these forums still being up; that lead to me finding this forum and this post.

Well now you can reply and get on to that big 10k.

So yeah, I'm still alive and well, I think...so is Schnappy, Yoyo, TerranFirebat, and a few people I speak to on Steam such as Jackrabbit, Strudel, Madcat, Jacob, and Optimus (busy being a dad). I'm guessing these peoples probably don't post on here any more.

You would be correct in that guess Mr Darklord sir :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

There's a few refugees in The Flying Aquarium steam group too - look it up .

Where the hell is your dp Untit1ed? I remember those comics you used to draw!.. Actually, do you still have any of those ones you did of the pcpers? o.0
    The world is the dreamland where we get to share with others.

Shit.

I never get a shoutout in these.

Me neither but I'm used to it by now ;-)

edit- I'm codeine free, bitches!!

Go you - anything take its place or are you "clean" now :}

Trying to give up coffee myself :{