Default PCPP 263 Official Feedback Thread

PC PowerPlay issue #263 hits shelves today. Here are some of the goodies you can find inside:

* James Cottee chats with Tatsiana Martsinouskaya and Jose Edgardo Garcia about the upcoming Creative Assembly/Wargaming alliance and Total War: Arena.

* Andrew Whitehead checks out Destiny 2 and sees how the series that started on console handles the PC.

* We take a look at three amazing side-scrolling action platformers - Dead Cells, Sundered and Blasphemous.

* We review Rime, The Surge, Prey, Endless Space 2, Runic Rampage, Vanquish, Mirage: Arcane Warfare and more.

* In Tech we take a look at the updated range of AMD RX cards, dive deep into Intel's Optane memory technology, check out Creative's new set of RGB 2.1 speakers and more.

* Anthony Fordham tells the wild story of betrayal, space travel, underhanded shenanigans and Tabula Rasa.

* I start making a game.

* Other things.

PCPP 263 is available now. Buy a copy for yourself and another for every Republican that tries to stonewall the investigation into Trump.

And yes - these are posted manually.

It will be interesting to see - when my copy finally arrives - which articles will be missing a page or so of content like in the last issue.
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

Default A Collection Aside - Meghann O Neil

Hi Meghann, I just want to say how much I love your little indie game reviews. I have only just started reading the last 9 issues of PC Powerplay as I finally have time and my favorite part of the magazine has been A Collection Aside.
    You make a very good reviewer and its always a pleasure to read about the latest obscure never heard of before games. I have even picked up a few and find myself agreeing with you based on what you've written about.

I once said you were quite cryptic in your columns but now I realize you simply have a beautiful way of writing. I have grown quite fond of your pieces and they are by far the best parts of the magazine. I hope you continue to write for PCPP well into the future.

Thankyou again,

Ryan

Nicely put :}
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

Wilks, why dvd extra expense for those of us who never even look at the dvd, let alone use it.
    Most people just download these days....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Hayward View Post
    Wilks, why dvd extra expense for those of us who never even look at the dvd, let alone use it.
    Most people just download these days....
    I was looking through some very mag editions and their coverdiscs, stuff you forget, stuff that's not available anymore, it may not have instant value now in our download it right now world, but these will be handy in the future for collectors..... like myself.

Yes but there should be another magazine available without the coverdisc for less money for those of us who throw it away as its worthless to us. PCPP once had both a dvd edition and a dvd-less edition of the magazine. I bet they will make alot more money if they made an issue without the dvd for a few dollars less...

Thought this topic was covered a while ago - I vaguely remember something about parity with the NZ market so only making a disc version now. Maybe if you trawled back through the "official" feedback threads you could find it but I really cant be arsed doing that :}

I see. My memory can be shocking at times so apologies to all for raising this again. For what's it worth, I will always buy the magazine no matter the cost as I love the fact it covers games and tech very well.