Default PCPP 265 Official Feedback THread

Whoops, apologies for lateness but PCPP issue 265 is on sale now. Here's a sneaky peek at what you can find inside:

* I go hands on with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and chats with Arcade Berg, Senior Designer at MachineGames about the evolution of B.J. Blazkowicz, alternate futures and dual wielding.

* James Cottee chats with David Dunham about the successor to the cult hit King of Dragon Pass, Six Ages.

* We review a whole bunch of games including; Pyre, Yonder, Aven Colony, Serial Cleaner, Sundered, Dream Daddy, Behold the Kickmen and Gigantic.

* In tech we round up X299 mobos, investigate whether you should invest in a good VPN, listen to the Creative SoundBlasterX Katana PC soundbar, Sit our arses in the Tt Esports X-Comfort gaming chair and more.

*Anthony Fordham delves into the fascinating history of Wolfenstein 3D.

* Other things

PCPP 265 is on sale now, buy a copy for yourself and another for every face punch that a Nazi deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWilkenstein View Post
    Whoops, apologies for lateness but .
    Yeah RIIIIIIIIIIGGHHHHTTTT.
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Havsco : Are you calling me a whore? Oh wait....
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

Still haven't got it........
    Kondrakin : No point being frustrated when all the great knowledgeable folks here can help - and they work cheap :}
    Slimshady : At least you're not a 2 bit whore, you'd charge 8 bits to take a byte out of a pussy.

Well I got it today - I think that's a new record for lateness for this mag.
    Well Done. :{