Default PCPP #266 Official Feedback Thread

PC PowerPlay issue #266 hits shelves tomorrow. Here's a sneaky peek at what you can find inside:

* James Cottee talks to Peter Bartholow of Lab Zero Games about the upcoming Metroidvania/RPG Indivisible

* Andrew Whitehead murders a lot of people in Assassin's Creed: Origins

*James Swinbanks burns up the track while going hands on with Project Cars 2

* We review Agents of Mayhem, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Tacoma, Absolver, Lawbreakers, Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock and more!

* In tech Bennett gets his hands on the multi-core monster, the Ryzen Threadripper and puts it through its paces, benchtests the fan cooled RX Vega 64, is blown away by the power of the MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z and a whole lot more.

* Anthony Fordham takes a look at the current state of Minecraft with the 1.12.1 patch

* I get on my high horse about Internet Nazis

Other things

PCPP #266 hits stands September 14th. Buy a copy for yourself and another for every AAA game released by the end of the year.

Hi Guys.

I'm been trying to keep tabs on issues numbers vs issue dates. You guys have removed dates from the issues ... so when i line up in my excel sheet this issue 266, it works out as August 2017 (Officially released mid September)... that can't be right? What month effectively should this issue be?