Page 496 of 496 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496
Results 4,951 to 4,953 of 4953

First time runner. I'm training for 2 - 4 - 6k "marathons".
    I thought 2k was easy, and it wouldn't take time for me to reach 4k. But man, it's pure willpower and endurance.
    I have difficult time doing just 3k.
    magento tutorial blog
    how to rewrite url magento
    Last edited by grayson; 18-09-17 at 11:18 AM.

BroScience dude is currently doing a series on the Rock's channel which is hilarious.

I'm currently trying to rework my training regime into my ridiculous 60+ hour week work schedule right now. Switching to a gym closer to home to try to get in some weekend training and looking around for what suits me best. Hate weights work but know I need to do it. Loathe cardio, but not as much as weights. Working on upping my running endurance (I haven't got any currently) and lactic tolerance (again - I haven't got any). Stupid health issues. Blegh.
    In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me
    Never to tell
    The secrets you know,
    Of the Angel in Hell.

Hernia means for the next '6-12' months worth of waiting for surgery, (which I've waited for confirmation about a month ago) has me growing skinnier! Sitting around and wasting away.

I'm sooo gonna do a short film where I'm fighting and being all skinny, finish filming 4 months later when I'm jacked up so I can pretend to go Super saiyan, hehehe... The only way to stay positive while avoiding heavy or hard training. I don't want to make the tear any bigger to increase recovery after -_-*
    The world is the dreamland where we get to share with others.